The PROVILLA type is a transparent mini panel and a more luxurious and lighter version of the SOLO panel. The panels are composed of slim aluminum profiles and 3 mm impact-resistant polycarbonate. The big advantage of these panels is that, with a roller shutter application, they roll up very small and fit into the normal mini roller shutter boxes. For example, an armor height of 2 meters disappears in a case of 20 cm and an armor of 3 meters in a case of 22,5 cm. The unobstructed view is 90%. The armor weight is 5,8 kg per m2. These panels are supplied up to a width of 3.060mm and rotate on a 70mm axis. An armor can be supplied separately or complete with guide, shaft, motor and box in the standard RAL colors of mini roller shutters.
- Aluminum profile: 18 x 10mm
- Side guide profiles: 53 x 23mm en 66 x 23mm
- Version: technically natural anodized TNA
|Due to continuous product development, we ask you to contact us for the current dimensions. Larger dimensions on request.|
Material specification PROVILLA
The materials used are aluminum profiles and polycarbonate. Makrolon© polycarbonate sheet is a BAYER product. Makrolon© mono (standard) and makrolon© AR (scratch resistant) are clear, transparent and UV stabilized polycarbonate sheets. They offer exceptional impact resistance that exceeds the physical properties of other transparent materials.
- Light transmittance: 87% to 90% according to DIN 5036
- Extreme impact resistance: ISO 179
- Resistant to a wide temperature range: from -100 degrees Celsius to +120 degrees Celsius
- Fire behaviour: DIN 4102 fire retardant
- Aluminum profiles: DIN 1725 (Millcertificate Alloy 2005) patented
- Element Test: hurricane proof roller shutter: Miami DADE County Florida: NOA NO 05-1005.01 Florida Statewide: FL.5624.
The polycarbonate is available in crystal clear, opal white, bronze and clear structured. Standard quality is for indoor use and scratch resistant quality for outdoor use. Applied thickness is 3mm. Warranty: 5 years against fading and weathering and 10 years against breakage. The polycarbonate is protected with a PE film to prevent damage during processing and transport.
Ask for the possibilities or request a quote immediately.